Matsleep Mattress 15 Year Warranty
Your new Matsleep Mattress is covered by a 15-year Limited Warranty. For 15 years following your Matsleep Mattress purchase, if you experience a defect due to faulty workmanship or materials and that is covered under our warranty, we will offer a one-time replacement or repair. This includes all components of the mattress. There is no fee or additional cost required. If the warranty claim happens during your 100-night trial period, the trial will be paused during shipment of the replacement mattress and the trial will resume upon delivery of the replacement Matsleep. This warranty extends only to the initial, “original” purchaser of this product and not to any possible future owner(s) of the product. For purposes of this warranty an “original” purchaser is the individual or entity who purchased this mattress from Matsleep Mattress directly or, as the case may be, from an authorized Matsleep Mattress distributor or dealer.
This Limited Warranty covers the following during normal wear and use:
- Your Matsleep mattress MUST be unpacked and expanded no more than two weeks after the date of delivery; failure to do so will void this warranty.
- Degradation, which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch, not associated with an improper foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Matsleep may decide to repair or replace the cover that wraps the Matsleep Mattress.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam after long-term use.
- Comfort preference or mattress height preference.
- Any stains, burns, tears, cuts, liquid/moisture, or mold/milddew damage resulting from use by customer or their environment.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation such as any slats or foundation with greater than two (2) inches between slats or support beams.
- Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer
- Non-compliance of washing instructions and handling for the cover resulting in damage to the cover or zipper.
We do not warrant our product as a remedy for aches, pains or other health issues.
Except for the terms provided above, Matsleep will not charge the purchasers to repair or replace a purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 15-year Limited Warranty. Any transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements are purchaser’s responsibility including surrendering the original product to Matsleep at the time of replacement. No new warranty will be provided for the replacement product. Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery, to the same customer name and address.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.